Make an Appointment
We will do our best to accommodate your busy schedule. Request an appointment today!Request Now
We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.Read More
Associated Chiropractic & Wellness Center, P.C. offers our patient form(s) online so they can be completed in the convenience of your own home or office.
Download Online Forms Here
Gonstead Chiropractors avoid the use of dangerous twisting motions, which can damage your spine. On every visit Dr. Strickler will use 5 criteria to determine the current condition of your spine, as well as to track your progress. These 5 criteria consist of:
1. Instrumentation: The Nervo-scope is the instrument of choice for Gonstead chiropractors. This device measures temperature difference along your spine. Over 80 years of research has proven that spinal problems cause temperature imbalances. Using the Nervo-scope allows your doctor to both locate your spinal problems, as well as to measure your progress as they are corrected. In addition to the Nervo-scope, both doctors also use computerized instrumentation consisting of surface electromyography known as the Myovision and digital infrared thermography.
2. Static Palpation: A Gonstead chiropractor directly examines your spine, using his hands, feeling for slight changes in the tissues surrounding the spine, noting any swollen areas and typically locating tender areas
3. Motion Palpation: By using motion palpation the Gonstead chiropractor compares different areas of the spine, noting those that are moving too much (hypermobile), too little (hypomobile) and 'just right.' Hypomobility is associated with the area that needs correction.
4. Visualization: Briefly, visualization consists of noticing subtle changes in your posture as well as alterations in your gait.
5. X-ray: We do not take a new x-ray on each visit. But we do consult the x-ray on each visit, using it as a sort of road map, to determine what is called the three-dimensional correction vector. This tells your doctor the exact direction to adjust the vertebra in order to correct your spinal problem as quickly and safely as possible.
If you are new to our website, please feel free to discover and learn about chiropractic wellness. If you are interested in starting your journey towards wellness please subscribe to our award winning newsletter. If you are already a newsletter subscriber, please explore the member wellness section of our website for wellness articles, resources, and health facts---specifically targeted by Associated Chiropractic to your wellness needs and interests.
It's Your Life... Live it in Health!